Achieving the goal of your dream home is never a simple or easy process. There are many obstacles and pitfalls that need to be skilfully negotiated. The time and effort spent in the early stage of design and planning will always pay large dividends in the final project. Design decisions made on the fly are never well thought out and can be very expensive in their execution. To start your project on the right path we have developed a report that is designed to allow you to make the big decisions from a well informed position. We call this the “Kick Start Report”.
We will visit your home and meet with you to discuss ideas for your project. With this information, an analysis of the site, state and local government regulation we prepare your kick-start report that will advise on how to get the most from your project.
How will this benefit your project?
- Reduce costly oversights by clearly identifying risk into your project.
- Maximise the value of your property – Opportunities highlighted and advice on how best to take advantage of them.
- Information to make big decisions – At the end of this you will be in the position to make those big decisions that ultimately determine 80 -90% of you costs and success of your project.
- Understand issue to address for council approval – A clear outline of point that need to be addressed ease your council application though.
- A guide through the maze – The report will outline of building approvals process and how best you can proceed with your project.
- Personalised for you and your context – You will have time to discuss your ideas with a registered architect. The opportunity to get feed back and some new ideas of what might work for your project.
- Independent advice-your kick start report is prepared by a registered Architect with no affiliations or deals with other suppliers influencing the advice you receive.
Without doubt David positively and significantly improved our line of thinking and appreciation of our project and guided critical design considerations that will both drastically improve the year-round enjoyment of our home and as well as the value of the property itself should we ever sell.
Matt & Debbie (Redhead NSW)
Our Kick Start report is offered at only $750
May I say that I am quite pleased with the information contained in your report and the ideas generated from your visit to the site. Certainly, your notes about solar access, kitchen orientation and possible relocation of the laundry were elements that I had not considered…I also note that I felt as though we were on the same page from a design perspective and you had a good appreciation for the concept that we were after.
Jamie (Cardiff Heights, NSW)